With each passing day, the Atmail software gets better. And today, we are excited to announce the latest version of Atmail: 6.20.4.
- Exim 4.69 buffer-overflow bug resolved. We strongly encourage users to apply this update as it features critical security updates.
- ClamAV upgraded to 0.96.5.
- Optimized and highly improved autocomplete in the Webmail UI. Supports groups, large data-sets, profile pictures, global/shared/personal contacts and more.
- Improved contact pane which lists user photos. ‘Star‘ your contacts for added visibility.
- New “Favorites” contact view. This view lists the people you contact frequently, or users ‘starred‘ in the address book.
- New “Remembered” contact view. This feature automatically adds emailed contacts to a new group.
- Added new log-purge script for performance via the system crontab.
- Over 40+ improvements and bug-fixes. Read the full changelog for more details.